The museum is growing!
Throughout expansion and the renovation work in the former convent, museum remains open.More info
160th anniversary of the musée Unterlinden
The museum opened to the public on 3 April 1853, presenting a collection of sculptures and painted panels.More info
The Isenheim Altarpiece & the Virgin at the Rose Bush
in the Dominican until April 2015. Due to renovation work in the former convent, the works of art by Grünewald and Martin Schongauer are on view in the Dominican, located about 200 metres from the Musée.More info
The museum is growing
The museum is growing and will remain open throughout the expansion process. In addition to renovating the current building to better accomodate the ancient art collections, a new wing is being constructed by the architects Herzog & de Meuron to display the modern and contemporary art collections.More info
Robert Cahen Video installation
Open until January 6 2014
The painting in motion The Museum Unterlinden celebrates its 160th anniversary of opening. On this occasion, the Museum presents the exhibition Painting in motion, The Unterlinden Museum works of art under Robert Cahen’s gaze.
Nouveau parcours de visite des oeuvres des XVe et XVIe siècles
La collection de peintures et de sculptures du XVe siècle et du début du XVIe siècle profite d'un nouvel espace de présentation au premier étage du musée depuis le mois de juin 2013.More info